Superior Heavy Vehicle Licence
A3SHVL1 Units from TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations
About this program
The Superior Heavy Vehicle Licensing program is offered by Wodonga TAFE’s Transport division DECA. This program is the transport industry’s answer to encouraging new drivers into the industry and providing them with the industry standard skills and know-how.
- Fatigue management
- Chain responsibility
- Mechanical Appreciation
- Load restraint
- Work Dairy
- TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIH2001 Interpret road maps and navigate pre-determined routes
- TLIL1001 Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- TLIB2004 Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIF0001 Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- TLIE3028 Complete a work diary in the road transport industry
- TLIF1002 Conduct housekeeping activities
- TLIK2010 Use infotechnology devices in the workplace
Applicants will need to have held an Australian drivers licence for at least 2 years and meet the requirement of the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
By successfully completing this course you will receive an AQF statement of Attainment.
Location of Training
- Logic Center: 45 Albertson Rd, Barnawartha North, VIC, 3691.
- DECA Shepparton: 145 Wanganui Rd, Shepparton VIC 3630.
The majority of teaching and assessments are conducted on-campus.
Please enquire for dates and time.
Heavy Vehicle licence.
Courses may lead to an AQF Qualification or Statement of Attainment. Information is correct at time of publication and subject to change.Funding may be available to eligible individuals from Victorian & Commonwealth Governments. Eligibility criteria apply. If funding is utilised, this may affect opportunities to access additional funding in the future. RTO: 3097