Multi Combination Licence
A3MC1 Units from TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations
About this program
This course is specifically deigned for those people wanting a Victorian or New South Wales Multi Combination driver’s licence. Holding a MC licence allows you to drive a dual axle prime mover with a dual axle semi-trailer exceeding 9 tonnes, or rigid vehicle PLUS trailer greater than 9 tonnes gross vehicle mass (GVM). If you decide to get your licence with a non-synchromesh gear box option, you can drive either a non-synchro, synchro or auto gear box. Plenty of driver training time combined with theoretical and practical learning activities ensures this nationally recognised training is your best chance of successfully obtaining a multi combination licence.
- Road law
- Performing cabin checks
- Performing pre-drive safety inspections
- Starting/Stopping sequence
- Turning and handling
- Reversing and maneuvering
- Vehicle positioning
- Gears and their uses
- System of vehicle control
- Defensive driving
- City and highway driving
- Load security
- Work diary
- TLILIC3018 Licence to drive a multi-combination vehicle
- Have held an Australian driver licence to drive Heavy Combination vehicle or a Heavy Rigid vehicle for a period of at least 12 months.
- Applicants holding a HR licence are required to pass a class HC licence course and assessment before undergoing MC training.
- Provide primary proof of identification prior to course commencement.
- Meet medical and eyesight requirements.
- If a NSW Licence Holder, applicant must complete Knowledge Test at RMS before commencing the course, booking to be made through Roads and Maritime Services.
By successfully completing this course you will receive an AQF statement of Attainment. VicRoads certifies this course.
Location of Training
- Logic Center: 45 Albertson Rd, Barnawartha North, VIC, 3691.
- DECA Shepparton: 145 Wanganui Rd, Shepparton VIC 3630.
The majority of teaching and assessments are conducted on-campus.
Please enquire for dates and time.
This course is delivered on a 1:1 ratio over 1 day.
Multi Combination Licence (Non-synchromesh)
All courses run subject to minimum enrolments. Courses not marked with an asterix (*) may lead to an Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) qualification or statement of attainment. RTO: 3097