Certified Pilot Vehicle Driver
A3PILOT1 Units from TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations
About this program
Ever seen vehicles at the front and back of a truck that is carrying a massive load? Those vehicles are ‘pilot vehicles’ and this is the course to be able to do it. This pilot vehicle operator course is a requirement for those who wish to either apply for, or renew a pilot escort licence through VicRoads. Participants undertaking this course will develop the skills and knowledge required by pilot vehicle operators to control traffic in the vicinity of an oversized vehicle.
- TLIF3060 Control traffic as a pilot vehicle operator
- TLIC3010 Pilot or escort oversized and/or overmassed loads
- TLIE3009 Use pilot and escort communication
- TLIF3013 Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
- TLIB2004 Carry out vehicle inspection
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
By successfully completing this course, participants will receive an AQF statement of Attainment. VicRoads certifies this course.
Location of Training
- Logic Center: 45 Albertson Rd, Barnawartha North, VIC, 3691.
- DECA Shepparton: 145 Wanganui Rd, Shepparton VIC 3630.
The majority of teaching and assessments are conducted on-campus.
Please enquire for dates and time.
Pilot escort licence.
All courses run subject to minimum enrolments. Courses not marked with an asterix (*) may lead to an Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) qualification or statement of attainment. RTO: 3097