Motorcycle and Scooter Training
Enthusiasts and novices alike will be able to find the perfect course for them with DECA’s wide range of motorcycle (motorbike), scooter and all terrain vehicle (ATV) courses. Choose from an introductory motorcycle class or go for your motorcycle licence (learner permit and provisional licence testing available). You can book online using the menu on the right hand side from a wide range of locations including the Melbourne City and regional Victoria.
Whether you’re searching for an introduction to the exhilarating world of motorcycles or a seasoned rider looking to improve upon your defensive skills, DECA’s team of nationally accredited trainers will help you feel at ease behind the handlebars.
Students in these training courses will learn skills such as:
- Motorbike vehicle control
- Hazard avoidance
- Turning speed judgment
- Relevant road law
Motorcycle licence information:
- Motorcycle and Scooter introduction - provides new riders with basic motorcycle skills and knowledge.
- Motorcycle and Scooter Licenses - get your Motorcycle learner permit or provisional motorcycle licence.
- Defensive Motorcycle and Scooter Riding - refresh or upgrade your skills with our defensive safety courses.
Motorcycle and scooter training courses are available in a range of locations around Victoria and Tasmania.
Depending on your course, you will also have the opportunity to complete the required tests and, if successful, will be able to obtain your motorcycle or scooter licence.
We also have a number of Kawasaki Safety Tips that you can read here.
PDF files require Adobe Reader
|Victoria||“Motorcycle Training & Testing”||Download Brochure|
|Tasmania||“Motorcycle Training & Testing”||Download Brochure|
Motorcycle and Scooter TrainingPlease select which course you're interested in:
- Motorcycle and Scooter Training
- Motorcycle & Scooter Introduction
- Motorcycle & Scooter Licensing
- Defensive Motorcycle & Scooter Riding
- All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)