Motorcycle and Scooter Training
With DECA’s wide range of motorcycle licence courses and training, as well as scooter and all terrain vehicle (ATV) courses, motorcycle enthusiasts and novices alike will be able to find the perfect course. Choose from an introductory motorcycle class or go for your motorcycle licence (DECA has learner permit and provisional licence testing available). You can book online using the menu on the right-hand side from a wide range of locations including the Melbourne City and regional Victoria. Please contact us if you can’t find your location online.
Whether you’re searching for an introduction to the exhilarating world of motorbikes, or whether you are a seasoned rider looking to improve upon your motorcycle riding defensive skills, DECA’s experienced team of nationally accredited trainers will help you feel at ease behind the handlebars.
Students in these training courses will learn and practise skills such as:
- Motorbike vehicle control
- Hazard avoidance
- Turning speed judgment
- Relevant road law
Motorcycle licence information:
- Motorcycle and Scooter introduction - provides new riders with basic motorcycle skills and knowledge.
- Motorcycle and Scooter Licenses - get your Motorcycle learner permit or provisional motorcycle licence.
- Defensive Motorcycle and Scooter Riding - refresh or upgrade your skills with our defensive safety courses.
Motorcycle and scooter training courses are available in a range of locations around Victoria and Tasmania. Please contact DECA for further information on the location and course to suit you.
Depending on your course, you will also have the opportunity to complete the required tests and, if successful, will be able to obtain your motorcycle or scooter licence.
We also have a number of Kawasaki Safety Tips that you can read here.
Motorcycle and Scooter TrainingPlease select which course you're interested in:
- Motorcycle and Scooter Training
- Motorcycle & Scooter Introduction
- Motorcycle & Scooter Licensing
- Defensive Motorcycle & Scooter Riding
- All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)