Whether you’re searching for a new career or looking to add to your skill set, DECA has a number of exciting and industry-relevant courses available for you to choose from. Developed in conjunction with leading members of the transport industry, our courses will give you the skills and knowledge needed to be a safe and successful driver.
For over 35 years we have trained, assessed and helped thousands of Australians with all their driving needs. Rather than focusing solely on licensing students, we have dedicated ourselves towards providing an educational experience that makes safer and smarter drivers. Tapping into their shared wealth of industry experience, our team of nationally accredited trainers and assessors work together to create an environment that is engaging and exciting to learn in.
Utilising the latest in theoretical and practical training techniques, participation in a DECA training course will give you the knowledge and confidence to drive safely in all conditions. From taxis to trailers and everything in-between, we have the perfect course for you.
DECA Courses information
Find out more below about our wide range of courses:
- Truck Driver Training – courses available for truck licences (Light, Medium and Heavy Rigid)
- Motorcycle & Scooter Training – courses available for scooter and motorcycle licences
- Bus & Coach Driver Training – courses available to get your bus licence and specialist skills
- Car Driver Training – courses available for defensive car driving
- 4WD Driver Training – courses available for 4WD safety in high risk situations
- Fatigue Management Training – classroom courses available for fatigue management