Motorcycle Road Skills Refresher
Whether you're returning to riding after a significant gap or looking to improve your skills, a refresher course can be a great opportunity for riders to learn how to safely navigate their way through dangerous situations.
$50 per person (GST included)
Please Note: This course has been approved by the Tasmanian Motorcycle Council (TMC) and is subsidised by the Motor Accidents Insurance Board (MAIB) in conjunction with the TMC.
Principles of defensive riding
Braking at various speeds and conditions
Warm up exercises
Slalom- straight and off set
Counter steering and curves
Please note that whilst your training and assessment services will be provided by DECA trainers, all students will be enrolled with Wodonga TAFE for any nationally recognised training.
- Lasts for one day (6 hours).
- Held with a maximum of six learners per course.
Please Note: course length may change depending on class size.
- Hold a current motorcycle licence (course not suitable for 'L' riders)
- Bring and wear appropriate protective gear during the training, including a helmet, eye protection, a motorcycle jacket, pants, gloves, as well as boots that protect the ankles
- Bring an insured, registered and roadworthy motorcycle to the training
- Please Note: Participants may be excluded from practical exercises if the Trainer considers their motorcycle to be unsafe
EMAIL ME COURSE INFORMATION
Motorcycle and Scooter TrainingPlease select which course you're interested in:
- Motorcycle and Scooter Training
- Motorcycle & Scooter Introduction
- Motorcycle & Scooter Licensing
- Defensive Motorcycle & Scooter Riding
- All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)